Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: drpepper
Your Roleplay Name: Revbo_Revbonavik
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16756548

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Props in base

Why should this appeal be considered?: Valentine created a report for me saying that one of my concrete barrier props was too close to a door resulting in forcing players to go in a certain direction, I asked Valentine which prop this was and confirmed that it was a concrete barrier close to the door to the inner stairwell of regals.

I know I did not place this prop there, but Valentine said that i owned it, when i asked if i could see the prop to double check I was told that they were deleted and there was no screenshot.

Im sure that I did not place the prop there and even though I may have owned the prop it does not mean I was the one who placed it in the position it was in.

I would please ask that this would be reconsidered as I do not want a warning on my profile that I feel does not deserve to be there.

Thank you

Reaction score

This screenshot shows that you own the barrier (Shown in the lower right hand corner). So for this dispute to be acceptd, you need to prove that this barricade was not placed here by you. Without evidence, the dispute will be denied. You have 48 hours from this message.

LXawpfU.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.