Deleted member 5577

Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Aquaa

Your Steam Name: nutrient11
Your In-game Name: Alec Mills
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans) 2.5
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I had no way to know that JJB was minging around when he was shooting Richard James and in the snap decision I had to decide that Richard James was constantly trying to pull us over and was breaking policy so it was more than likely he was shooting JJB over us shooting the RC which we were justified in doing therefore acting in self defence

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 5577

Also, he said it would be 1 day in the AR and he has put it to 5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Aquaa

Your Steam Name: nutrient11
Your In-game Name: Alec Mills
Your Steam ID: sec

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans) 2.5
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I had no way to know that JJB was minging around when he was shooting Richard James and in the snap decision I had to decide that Richard James was constantly trying to pull us over and was breaking policy so it was more than likely he was shooting JJB over us shooting the RC which we were justified in doing therefore acting in self defence

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):
Add your steam ID and provide evidence

Reaction score
Don’t know why it’s 5 days (Someone might have extended it but I cant see the ban comments on mobile. That or I somehow put the wrong duration. I informed someone to unban you tonight unless there was someone who extended it with whatever reason)

How would you not know he was minging? You were in the car with him when he caused a collision in the RC station causing someone to die and then fled police...

Deleted member 5577

Did you find out the reason for the extension?

Deleted member 5577

@Aquaa Oh, and who said that? Could I see a screenshot of the ban extension reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.