Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Synatec, Banned for Code Monkey

Your Steam Name: Suspine
Your In-game Name: Matteo Sanchez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76865063

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans)
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: First of all, It was an event that Remi and I counter raided. There was zombies so we thought if we started shooting the zombies first the cops would should us so Remi and I decided to counter cops before we shot zombies. Remi and I circled the area and only saw two cops and they were on the overpass. So Remi and I both killed the two cops and were about to start killing zombies. Code monkey somehow appeared out of nowhere and shot us both. After that I went AFK and went outside for a bit. Remi then called me on snap saying we were in a sit so I went back on my computer and Code Monkey immediately said I'm being banned for 5 days. Not once wanted my side of the story. This was also a zombie event so there's no rules on what can and can't be done.

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
Denied

You cannot shoot other players in an event situation because you think they are going to shoot you. If you were that worried about getting shot by police and losing your items during the event you should have just left the area and not participated.

Reviewed with @McGlinchy

Status
Not open for further replies.