Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Alliat

Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your In-game Name: Sosa SIlver
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Why were you banned?: 3,4 failed to comply under gp , he try to negotiate , tried to escape while he had no plan or chance and he had broken legs he died in the end to avoid loosing his stuff. Last week he did the same i made ar and it was accepted he received ban or warning dont remember , today he received warning again for 3,4 he just doesnt understand. Due tohis actions the situation escaled to polcie shootout i lost my gun and got 10 years jail plus 10 k ticket
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I feel the ban is invalid because the mugging took place in the forest during the night time, it was dark out and several numerous trees in the area. I had been sorting out my business in the forest, than he spots me in the forest. He gunpoint's me and I cooperate as seen in his demo, When I decided the time was right and was no longer under gunpoint by him or non direct gunpoint by him I ran away. His weapon had been holstered when I had made my ran for it, he knew I had no weapons equipped at the time because I had shown him my hands were empty. The time I decided to run away he had put his Pistol back into his pocket, and not aiming at me or in his hands. 9×19mm ammunition can't pass thru trees on the server unlike 7.62×39mm rounds on the server. While I had shown him my hands he had been aiming his gun at me, when he returned it and took out his zipties that's when I ran for it because I had been no longer under gunpoint by him.
Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
Denied

The clip provided in this action request shows you clearly failing to comply with direct gunpoint on multiple occasions while you are running away. The fact that you even attempted to run with broken legs is foolish. On top of this, you were not in a position to resist being zip tied and your ban reason has been amended to include this.

@Hayden, @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.