ar on capalot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: alejandro rojas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: sossa silver , capalot blicky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3,4 failed to comply under gp , he try to negotiate , tried to escape while he had no plan or chance and he had broken legs he died in the end to avoid loosing his stuff. Last week he did the same i made ar and it was accepted he received ban or warning dont remember , today he received warning again for 3,4 he just doesnt understand. Due tohis actions the situation escaled to polcie shootout i lost my gun and got 10 years jail plus 10 k ticket
Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First and foremost. Don't try and blame me for actions you did to get yourself up into certain positions as in getting in an Police Shootout that I doubt happened and than making up lies claiming you received 10 years in jail as well as a 10k Ticket. Potentially Lying On your Action Request you created on me in attempt to try to increase my punishment time which is violating rule 1.4 on you're behalf. I cooperated while under gun point by you as seen in your Demo recording, when I was no longer under direct or non direct gun point by you I ran for it not breaking 3.4 because I wasn't under gun point at all. I had high chances and believed I could escape as it was in a spacious area taking into consideration it took place in the forest. Also you're Recording isn't valid because it doesn't include audio of the conversation we were having and you could've actually recorded the audio fine because as seen in you're video it's recorded with OBS Studio, clearly you want to hide you're audio for some sort of reason but it does play a big role in the situation we had. I hadn't broken rule rule 3.4 in that encounter.

Reaction score
dude i recorded with obs my demo ( in demo u cant hear ur own voice ) and ethan is the guy that arrested me and put me 10 years 10 k

Reaction score
Accepted

User failed to comply under gunpoint while he ran to his car. User will recieve a 2 day ban for breaking 3.4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.