Ayjay

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: AyJay ツ - Alex Davenport

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Diego P.O.P hold it dawn - Diego Pirwataiwani

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45505134

His/Her Steam/In-Game Name: Matinio

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7265540

Reason:
The demo provided clearly shows someone killing Blackdown completley randomly, Blackdown initially tried to remove a ticket from the person and gave him one by accident; a man gets out of the car and shoots down Blackdown, this being Matinio. I then shoot down Matinio and get shot by Diego who was stood behind me.

There was no reason to kill me nor Blackdown and the users broke rules such as 3.4, 6.3 and also plain RDM.

Evidence:

I would also like to add on to this, completely unrelated to Ayjay's ban request reasoning, that I had numerous problems and have had Diego and Vilbato, the owner of the purple car, RDM me, break 3.4, 3.22, 1.1, and many other rules. I will be posting another demo of this aswell.

May i ask why you were parked on the highway? 4.1...... Also i killed you because you killed my friend matinio lol! Its obvious
Plus i had multiple reasons to kill you, 2 previous tickets. Refusing to remove a ninja ticket you gave me cause you wanted to talk to me parked on the highway when you were a cop, you seem to miss your physgun so much you had to use tickets to stop me from leaving a ooc situation...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, this was me. One, I didn't kill your friend, Matinio, and even if I did, how would you know? You weren't there, he would have had to tell you, forcing NLR. As stated in the Ban Request, in this situation, I was trying to remove a ticket, accidentally giving one by mistake, then being killed by you. I ticketed your car to stop you, yes, but that was because you were breaking numerous rules and refusing to listen to me, afterwards, getting in your friends car, and starting to drive off. Which of, both tickets were removed afterwards. Also, I resigned, we weren't demoted, you constantly broke 1.1 and told Ayjay and I that we were, "Fucking dumbasses," and refused to listen to us and continued on breaking rules. I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong in this situation.

(Too big to be replied)

Actually, this was me. One, I didn't kill your friend, Matinio, and even if I did, how would you know? You weren't there, he would have had to tell you, forcing NLR. As stated in the Ban Request, in this situation, I was trying to remove a ticket, accidentally giving one by mistake, then being killed by you. I ticketed your car to stop you, yes, but that was because you were breaking numerous rules and refusing to listen to me, afterwards, getting in your friends car, and starting to drive off. Which of, both tickets were removed afterwards. Also, I resigned, we weren't demoted, you constantly broke 1.1 and told Ayjay and I that we were, "Fucking dumbasses," and refused to listen to us and continued on breaking rules. I'm sorry, but you're horribly wrong in this situation.

(Too big to be replied)
First of all, i didn't kill Ethan (i guess that is your ingame name) Matinio did. And what do you mean i dont know if Ayjay killed him, i saw it right infront of me? Second, noone removed my ticket that was faultly placed from the beginning. I wasn't the one who killed the first officer outside of PD that was matinio, you got it all wrong...

-Support
In short, I, myself got utterly harrased by Ayjay and Blackdown during the night. I'd rather not discuss the whole situation right here, if an actual admin sees this, please reply so that we can take this in teamspeak or ingame tomorrow

In other words, I'd really like to speak to an admin over TS to explain the whole situation and to as why I put -sup

Last edited:
Yes, there was an NPC, the commissioner, also, there was no reason for you to kill Ayjay, at all. As I said before, there was no way of you knowing that Matinio was killed by me, which he wasn't, it was Ayjay, in my car. Two, adding to that, how would you know it was us? We were in the car, completely hidden from the two people who died, so even if one of them were to have survived, how could he tell you it was us? We were in another car then, and you can't look at names above cars. Three, there was no reason to kill us anyways, for your motive at least, which was just over, again, a measly ticket.

(Too big to reply)

Ayjay and blackdown has been harrassing both me and xavior tonight, they have desperately tried to get us to look bad and make us mad. Ayjay will probably be banned quite soon since he is a known rulebreaker. btw Blackdown and Ayjay you can't use tickets to stop our car just because you once were admins, you are no longer admins so stop using that as an excuse for breaking the rules.

You guys are to dense and focused on blaming me and really trying to twist on things to make me look like the bad guy, i mean irl, ayjay should have put him at gunpoint and yell drop the gun, or shoot him in the leg, i mean if you read my big thread in Suggestions you'll hopefully realise to some small extent that the rules are really broken, its always about how the admin interpreters the rule and they always do it against our org. Always :)

I have decided to accept this ban request. If you wish to dispute it please upload a demo of the incident in a ban appeal. If this demo shows sufficient evidence that you had a valid reason to kill Blackdown in the first place then it will be accepted and you unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back