Ban request for blackdown/demote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support, enough evidence here to make me support a demotion/ban.

Reaction score
At 4am its possible that everyone on the server was just going around shooting each other, there is not enough evidence here to prove that players were / weren't doing that so we will wait and talk to Blackdown.

Reaction score
dunjam said:
+Support, enough evidence here to make me support a demotion/ban.
Got way more evidence. Like speeding as officer, driving on the wrong side at the road as officer + drove by red light without any reason

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
Would you please upload the full demo so we can take a look at it.
With the demo playback dialogue box moved to the top right corner, so we can see the chat ;)

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
At 4am its possible that everyone on the server was just going around shooting each other, there is not enough evidence here to prove that players were / weren't doing that so we will wait and talk to Blackdown.
Just a side note, If all of this is true and blackdown actually did wrong things while someone was rping, Im pretty sure blackdown would say anything in his defense.

Reaction score
+support if I even let one bullet off I would be banned, if I killed someone I would probably get a month/perma for RDMing. For someone supposed to be enforcing these rules they can't be trusted to carry on doing it if they kill people, even if its for a joke or something along them lines.

Reaction score
By the looks of it Andy Brown (I think that's who he sniped) was walking to his car, he then said, "Hey look Andy Brown!" And then sniped him, I dunno, but if that was me, I'd be banned for a week, possibly more. What give's Blackdown the right to do this, and not me or any other regular player? And, Alex, you just technically said that it is legitimate to RDM people early in the morning, no offence.

Reaction score
What I think is wrong here is that (as far as I understand) Millheimer got permanently banned by Blackdown for fucking around aswell when this was going on.

Reaction score
No matter what the time is, I feel everybody should go by the rules so it doesn't ruin the RP. Even with like 3 players on. Unless Blackdown had a reason, he shouldn't of done these actions.

Reaction score
dunjam said:
By the looks of it Andy Brown (I think that's who he sniped) was walking to his car, he then said, "Hey look Andy Brown!" And then sniped him, I dunno, but if that was me, I'd be banned for a week, possibly more. What give's Blackdown the right to do this, and not me or any other regular player? And, Alex, you just technically said that it is legitimate to RDM people early in the morning, no offence.
I would get instant perm ban. but im already perm banned

Reaction score
dunjam said:
wouldn't him saying "hey thats andy brown" also be meta?

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
You're right. I would. But I'm not. I'm going to keep it simple and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.