Ban Request for: Dylan Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr

Reaction score
I believe i was there because i have seen him cursing before but not the Lying in admin sit part, He has been really annoying lately and has a really unpleasant behavior. So unfortunately For Mr.Revenge Its a
+support From me.

Reaction score
Asshole isn't a curse word. It's a swear. Oh and about lying sorry + a mod told me lying isn't against the rules yesterday. -SUPPORT

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big +Support
How hard can it be to just respect admins and not lie to them? It isn't really. And if you were indeed cursing, that just makes matters worse. You never should have lied, and now I'm sorry to say (not trying to be rude) that you will have to to deal with it.
Next time, please be honest to the admins, as it will help in how the admins think of you :)

Reaction score
I have permission from Standish to take over this Ban request.

Right dead are you sure that's the right demo it only shows you doing drug growing and shooting someone then being arrested by police at bazza not apartments like you said on the admin roof.

Reaction score
When i have first started playing in this server, my first ban was about lying in admin-sit.. never done that again because that was very very childish and inmature action.

Shame on me for that.

Wait a sec. Since demo provides nothing ;

Neutral

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im trying to get a demo, another guy called Lamar, has the demo too, ill ask him as soon as possible, because i have 8 of the same demos, and dont know which one is the right demo.

Excuse me.

Reaction score
Denied

The proper evidence was not provided which means I can not come to a conclusion if you ever do find the demo please pm me on the forums to re-open this Ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.