Ban request for Maor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Gimmie dat WetTurtle <3 / Tyler Giovanni

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Maor / Maor Koren

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:30974114

Why Should This Player Be Punished: For RDM. Shooting me when I was unarmed and clearly was not running away. I was crouched down next to the car waiting for him to give me commands after he shot my friend but he still shot me even though I had no defence.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/2da6c8ee1cd41d9c2219aa7ef26ebf71/

Tick: Not known.

[DOUBLEPOST=1423817223,1423816951][/DOUBLEPOST]Do note that I was not the person driving the vehicle.

Reaction score
The demo you provided is not the correct one of the incident, please provide the demo that is saved just before this one.

Reaction score
Before i goto find my demo that you failed, let me place some explain.
Me and my friend that you ran over was attemped to a crime and taught that you guys sneech on us to the police that we saw you do.
i followed after you and put my gun out infront of your car to your god damn face
and you just drive and back to ran us over (that you ran over my friend) i will find the demo and place on you bro about failing rp
hope you will find a good reason to really ban me.
Good Luck.

MattIs

Can you post the tick of at which point it happened mate so I can see what to look for. You can find this by going to the correct point in the demo and then Alt+F2 to see at which tick it occurred and then the issue will be resolved with ease at a much quicker rate mate.

Reaction score
I watched through that 47 min demo twice now and I can safely say there is no one called "Maor" in any situation in it.
I will close this ban request and ask you to post a new one, but this time please watch thought your own demo first to make sure it is the correct one. This will also make you able to provide a tick on when the situation starts inside the demo, making it easier for us admins to deal with Ban Requests and view multiple demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.