Ban request for Yup and Extinction for suspected metagaming or RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [SG] Zeal-lifer™ [ Marcus Johnson ]
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Yup [ Mohammed Trapani ] & Extinction [ Richard G ]
His/Her SteamID: Extinction [ STEAM_0:1:41457172 ] , Yup's [ Unknown because he DC'd afterwards ]
Reason: Either Metagaming or RDM
Evidence: We mugged Yup at slums and I immediately took his phone using /me.
** Marcus takes phone [ Marcus is Me, i took his phone so he couldn't call for help ]
Afterwards, our organisation says 3 cars pull up
[Organization] Marshall Matthews: 3 cars pulled in
At that point, I was crafting something in my 2nd floor apartment, thinking they couldn't trace it back to us, but Richard G comes in with a shotgun and just shoots me on sight.
[LOOC] Extinction: We didn't meta, we used /org and we saw you had a gun.
He not only knows where we kept his friend, but his friend RELAYED that information back with a non-existant phone to his org, thus, either Yup Metagamed with his organisation to tell them where he was being held up and who his aggressors were, which he couldn't logically in RP because we killed him for disobeying our orders.

Or

Extinction came into my house and shot me on sight for no reason despite the fact while my shotgun was on my back, he had me at gunpoint first and could have mugged or robbed my house of which he did neither, meaning he killed me for revenge.

Afterwards, they both immediately disconnected before the admins responded to my report which is highly suspicious as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please provide a demo of the event, you have 24 hours or this ban request will be denied.

Deleted member 5920

Maybe, just maybe he told Richard where he was going and maybe Richard came looking? Also you haven't got proof that they metagamed.

Reaction score
Then why did 3 cars pull up immediately after we killed him and come directly to the apartment where i held him at? Also I'm still in process of uploading my demos.

Reaction score
Hey, I am on my iPad and just saw this ban request, and I don't know anything about your friend Yup, but me and my org mates( Andrew Gower Also his steam name is Rune) we were talking about in org where to raid, so we tried slums and it was owned by friends of mine, so we traveled to projex and saw your appartment was owned and Also heard people inside, so we Said in org chat, oi boys, lets raid this. So they lockpicked your door, and i saw you having the shotgun on your back, from my point of view you were behind baricades and we screamed in mic get down, get down. But you didnt, and i shot you on reflex when you kept moving behind the baricade aswell as turning. Also I did not disconnect right after, but I disconnected 20 minutes after because i have school in seven hours, so I had to go. We did not meta game, nor rdm.

Also the part where you claim we "metagamed" we did not. Because we were just a group of my org who decided to raid, and we stumbled upon you. I didnt even know you killed yup before I read your story. It was pure coincidence that we picked projex due to the fact all other apartments was not interesting or owned by friends of mine

Last edited:
Reaction score
I talked with Extinction over steam chat, turns out that Yup may not have been part of the same Organization that Extinction was in, so he could not have meta-gamed to revenge kill us, Extinction should be uploading a screenshot of his org's members to show that Yup was not part of their org.

It was very bad timing of raids that caused the misunderstanding, once Extinction uploads the screenshot, I'll probably close the ban request.

Reaction score
I'm currently unable to retrieve a member list of the org, I "Was" in. Apparently I'm no longer a member of it, when I joined today it said You are not a member of any organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.