Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Rune / Andrew Gower
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Don't know / Eskil Enberg
His/Her SteamID: Don't know
Reason: He fled from us while being under gunpoint.
It started off with him being inside our property, so we captured him. As he walks towards the door, I felt like I had a limited amount of time before he would get out of range of my "/me"-commands - hence them being unspecified and short. (They still get the message across and once he would stand still I would have plenty of time to type them in anyway). He, though, claims they are completely invalid and runs away under gunpoint*, and Extinction and I eventually give up on the RP situation...

*By gunpoint I mean that though I didn't actually point it at him while Richard was opening the door (we of course thought we has tied and gagged), we could easily have shot him in his attempt to escape and there's no way he didn't realise that himself

Evidence: Action begins one minute in

Reaction score
+Support - He clearly broke rules, best of luck with the request!

Reaction score
+support
Exactly like Lewis said, this man broke the rules. Even after having a weapon aimed at him again, he kept running.
Complete FailRP.

Reaction score
The parking is not private property btw, but I will give you a +support because he broke 3.4.

Reaction score
+Support He broke 3.4, but /me ties doesn't work it needs to be realistic like /me Ties hands with rope or something like that. And you just ran up to him and did a /me ties

Reaction score
Just wanna point out, he wasn't really tied and gagged Andrew just did; ties, gags
That's sort of what I tried to point out in the text above the evidence. I acknowledge that he's not exactly tied or gagged, but that's not the reason for the ban request. I under lined the reason as "fleeing from gunpoint"

Reaction score
Properly tie him next time, like person ties hands/legs to avoid confusion.
He still broke 3.4 by running away while under gunpoint.

Accepted and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.