Ban Request Joe Carrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bullyreece

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ( I don't know his Steam ID. Hopefully someone could pass me it) But what I do know is his name is Joe Carrol. (There were also people putting their weapons in storage (Check Lewis's Demo for that).

His/Her SteamID: (^^)

Reason: From what Lewis said there were people putting their weapons away. But I'm more focused on Joe Carrol who pulled out his weapon whilst at gunpoint. I killed him but I think it's worth noting that he did this. (3.4 and FearRP)

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/07bb54359f006ae3b117bd1e3a3051cf/ --- Demo here. At 35000 ticks is when is begins.

PS I apoligise if this request isn't as detailed as it could be. I am currently missing some information and I will edit this once I have the information required.

Just to let you know, unless it resulted in a serious loss of property or severely disrupted RP (which it didn't), bans aren't usually given for people who break rule 3.4.

I suggest rethinking this ban request.

I'm waiting for Lewis to put something in as he has more evidence on whether people actually put away their weapons as people did run to storage.

Bullyreece said:
I'm waiting for Lewis to put something in as he has more evidence on whether people actually put away their weapons as people did run to storage.
I Will review my version of the demo and send you the link if it show's this.

So far I am watching the demo.

Lewis you broke - 3.24
Joe Carrol - 2.1
celio deigo - 3.18 broken

Although none of these players will be banned they will all be given warnings.

Accepted Closed Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back