Ban Request: Xhantium Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Classiest of Bears/Alan Dill
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [ZombZ.net] Xhantium/Xhantium Harper
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21957724
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As you can see in the demo, I am aiming at his wind-shield with a shotgun while he has just got in the car. The shock of seeing someone aiming at you when you were just getting into your car would probably shake most people quite a bit. And of course, if the guns did damage to him through the car, he would most certainly be dead. I also shot his car multiple times and he acts as if it doesn't affect his car at all until it crashes completely.
Rule Breaks: 3.4, 3.6 and 3.3.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wv7dpnp4a6qxiry/perpheads_demo_2015-4-16 19-28-45.dem?dl=0
Tick: 5500

Reaction score
Why is everyone +supporting him when they didn't even see the demo yet (probably). +support because he receives alot of ban requests on him isn't really a valid reason..

Reaction score
+Support There has been a LOT of BRs on this guy, I don't think he can roleplay very well and I think he should revise his rules, because he broke some major ones in this.

Reaction score
People, please focus your +/- support on the actual ban request, not to the amount of ban requests he has, or anything like that. Give your support based on the evidence, otherwise you're no help at all.

On another note, I am yet to watch the demo myself, too busy with my blues music in my shop, so for obvious reasons, I'll be neutral for now.

Reaction score
-Contributes nothing to this thread, removed for now. -MrLewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
-Support. I think this person (Xhantium) does good RP and does NOT break rules. I have played with him for 3 Days and he has not broken ONE rule. I know you might say: "Well, how do you know? And why do you think that?"; Well everyone. I have been on his tail for the last days as I was excited that I was gonna become a Trial'd Harper. I know that you might think i am -Supporting the BR because of me being good friends with Xhantium, But NO. This is my honest opinion and I don't think he should get banned.

From my Prespective,
its -SUPPORT to the BR maker, and +Support to Xhantium

Thanks for reading, Have a good day!

Reaction score
-support also i know thet guy from long time ago he is following rules i don't think he should get banned.

Reaction score
This ban request is a fail, mainly because people are supporting due to the amount of ban request on him, just stop please its just dumb and it has no effect, please don't rate this BR if you haven't even watched the Demo!!!!!! Just dumb....
A second thing don't -support because he doesn't break rules, you sound dumber than everyone else! :D
Thankyou.... next support/-support that is dumb i am going to kill them in real life.... super serious.

haahha thanks for reading

Reaction score
Why is everyone judging Xhantium on the way he RP's? just because he has allot of ban requests on him someone could have a grudge on him, you don't know the full side until you watch those demo's for yourself.

Reaction score
I don't know if he saw you or not but it would make sense if you see someone walking around with a shotgun to get the fuck out of there... You didn't have him directly under gun point either and after you start shooting at someone they arnt exactly going to stop.

Anyway I can't see any other reason why to make this ban request other then having a grudge over a childish org war.

Reaction score
Wanted to help out. So i uploaded a video of the demo:
Imo it looks like the NPC was ignored.

You are the best person on the planet, I love you for doing this, I can't watch demos because I'm off my PC, so this is fantastic, thank you so much honeymuffin. Do me a favour, if you could do this on all of the BRs I'll rate useful on all of them XD.

But seriously, thanks mate, I can give my shitty opinion again!

Reaction score
-Support

Firstly, when you pulled the gun on him, he was literally no where near you and was already reversing away. If you start to shoot at him, he does not and most likely will not stop. From what I can see here, Xhanthium has not broken any rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.