Ban Request on Liam Balinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As Requested I have sent a demo download to the link. For some reason it wont upload onto youtube.

Your Steam/In-game Name:John Riddle
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Liam Balinsky
His/Her SteamID: unkown
Reason: Fail rp. Shooting his gun at a medic. not giving a reason. Then pointing his gun at my car.Evidence: See link bellow

https://mega.co.nz/#!NtERUAKS!9odVHKlDozQxSm2IueTr6FpG4PNjdP2hGHYRaipnoCo

P.S Sorry for the bad grammar and if I got anything wrong.

Reaction score
Okay so I'll explain my actions - I set up a road block and the medic went flying through it hitting a few cars and nearly running people over so I gun pointed the medic and he refused to get down he then ran away so I tried to shoot near his feet to alarm him - he didn't care at all so I scrapped that roleplay situation. You Mr RIddle kept giving out death threats to me so I gun pointed you while you were in your car and you drive a way at gun point.

Reaction score
You are not allowed to discharge your weapon at all! Even to warn. gunpoint is enough. and when we asked your reason you said "Because I'm an awesome cop" Or some shit like that.. He ran away because he was a fail rper. You should of reported. And My character yelled at you because you hit a cone to a police car that hit back and scraped my guys car. Then my character given permission to go I got in the car. and that's when you pointed a gun. Death threats Is no reason to point a gun ether. At the end of it all. You failed to follow simple rules. especially when you gave no in character or out of character reason for any of these things. If you need any further evidence admins you can ask the police officers that were beside my characters for a better version of the demo.

Reaction score
What did you expect me to do? Stand there and ask you to exit your vehicle whilst having a broken mic? I don't think so. I gun pointed you as it's the fastest and easiest thing that I could do to remove you out of your vehicle even then you refused and drive off which breaks 3.4. I didn't give no reasons at the time due to it being a mess, it's as simple as that. If I broke anything it was the firearms law, but you broke 3.4.

Reaction score
I did not break Rule 3.4 actually. The only thing I did wrong was doing damage to my car when I ran you over. My car was moving when you had your gun at me. So My character had a fair chance of escaping. and having a broken mic is not an excuse. as I said earlier using your text typing. I would of paused to see what you would of typed.

Reaction score
Who told you that? I was just given a warning for that a few days ago for pointing a gun at a man for threatening me. In real life death threats are arrestable. guns are not needed unless he is an Immediate threat. For example. He has his fists out at you right up close. then your could take out your gun. I however Said "my fucking car" and swore at him and said I will kill him I believe? I had no weapons and just cleared from a police officer. so where is the threat?

Reaction score
Daymon did. Yesterday i threatened a sweatervest and then he came at me with a bat by surprise. Nothing wrong with that, but itvwas infront of NPC in the underpass. Therefore he gave a warning to the guy. The better option is to call the cops, but if your safe you'll not gey catched. Then It's okay.

Ash

Reaction score
Denied

From my point of view you were both in the wrong. Yes Liam should not shoot at the paramedic for not stopping, but if the medic had of got down in the first place and had not of broke 3.4, this would of not happened. Now to the point where he gun pointed you, he did not really make it clear that you had to get out so i will let that one go, but you ran him over what classes as RDM. I will also be having a very strong word with Liam as he has already got many punishments, however due to it being a minor rule i will run the rule over with him. Thanks for submitting this ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.