Blacklist Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:John Riddle
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Pyrasonis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23528329
Reason: Kicking me for not giving a guy a lawyer.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be taken seriously or not. First of all, it looks like this was written in about 2 seconds. No effort at all went into making this request. Secondly, the only people who are able to kick players, are the members of the staff team. Now, I looked at the list of staff members and there is no mention of a "Pyrasonis" anywhere. Lastly, since you haven't posted any kind of proof that this actually occurred, nothing can be done. It's just your word against his.

Reaction score
Don't get angry, you make silly mistakes when you're angry :) If you want to discuss someone's opinion, take it over a private message or steam chat.
- Standish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
A simple "try add more info please" would of been better. and much nicer. What you said hurt my feelings.

Reaction score
I don't think you quite understood what I meant. First of all, it's not a very good idea to just flip out and start cursing at someone because he chose not to support your request without seeing some actual proof. This makes you seem very immature. Also, how about you try and explain what actually occurred, instead of just writing a single sentence and expecting us all to magically know exactly what happened. I have no idea what you mean by "Kicking me for not giving a guy a lawyer". Some questions that are worth answering are: What job did the guy have that kicked you? What job did you have? Where did this take place? What actually happened?

Now, the reason why it's important to put some effort into a ban request or a blacklist request, is that otherwise chances are that people won't take you seriously and will assume that you just got mad at someone and that he didn't actually do anything wrong.

Lastly, it's still very important that you provide some sort of proof. The most efficient method is to just upload a demo showing the situation taking place. If no proof is provided then nothing can be done, because the administrators won't know who's right and who's wrong.

And why would you look Up pyrasonis. "His/her STEAM/in game name" Pyrasonis aka: Oliver Riddle If you looked it up instead of dismissing my mistake of just putting pyrasonis
Here I don't really see your point. I didn't mean that you had to put his in game name in your post too, for it to count. I simply meant that there is no person in the staff team named Pyrasonis.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're getting so heated about this dude, it was a in-character demote from him simply because he wanted to overrule your lawyer decision and allow me to have a lawyer. He is the Lt, and he can do that no matter what your judgement is.

Please read
10.2 Police Lieutenant’s Discretion
The Police Lieutenant has the same rights as Police Officers, regarding the decision of what penalties criminals should receive; however, the Police Lieutenant is able to overrule another Police Officer’s decision if their decision is deemed to be unfair, unreasonable, biased and/or influenced.
If a criminal believes that their conviction was made unfairly, unreasonably, that it was biased and/or influenced, they have the right to make a request to a Police Officer that the Police Lieutenant reviews their conviction.
In the event that a request has been made for the Police Lieutenants to make a review of a conviction, the Police Lieutenant must do so, unless otherwise occupied.

Reaction score
First of all. Sorry for getting angry, That was immature of me. And what happened was The LT came to me after I arrested a man for firing at me with an ak47 inside the PD. I took the man downstairs then I see a man Ryan Harris run down saying he was a lawyer. and the Lt came down as well. I explained it to Ryan Harris that He did not need a lawyer because he fired at me. giving me first person evidence then warned the man to move out of the pd after two warnings I detaned him so I can take him out the pd myself after the arrest. The LT does have the power to command me, But if I feel that his judgment is corrupted or stupid. For example. giving a guy that has not been searched permission to run to the prison into the pd to say he is a lawyer. I am not saying that what anyone did was wrong. It was not, Was fine rp up untill I got demoted without warning from the LT first. Read the paragraph below. I had the right to arrest him Because my arrest was just. I told him his charges. (sorry for the wierd circles and stuff. keyboard is acting up)

• the Police Lieutenant is able to overrule another Police Officer’s decision if their decision is deemed to be unfair,unreasonable, biased and/or influenced." He was now able to overrule me because The mans charges were just and I had first party Evidence he done such.

Status
Not open for further replies.