Ban request on Mark jenkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Andoyan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mark Jenkins/Typical
His/Her SteamID:

• STEAM_0:0:100272434
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Calling the cops on us and said that we had drugs inside our house which he would never be able to see because he were not even in the house. He was once when he lockpicked the door but he ran out straight away when i was having a gun on him which breaks 3.4 but once again he never saw any drugs + failrp lockpicking and risking his life when the cops are about to raid us. 2.5 aswell
Rules broken: 3.4 2.5 2.1 3.6 probably because i could have shot him. 3.14 i suppose because he had no idea we had drugs in there. And he was just unbanned like almost 2 weeks ago. He came back and breaks rules again
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/6bc7d2f9d942a1bfb9a8706a2a67a145/
Tick:60k
11046115_1637472846482518_1003272878_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can confirm that both of these are valid, I was present in both situations.
This request has my support.

Reaction score
He has clearly broken the rules and deserves to be punished, I think you might need to add his last IC name aswell. +support

Reaction score
You will have my +Support for the following reasons.

-He clearly ran off at gunpoint makes him risk his life.
-Making false calls to the police is also risking his and others life.

I don't think I need to add anything more. He clearly broke the rules and he needs to be punished.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He arrested me yesterday and gave false reasons for jail sentence, all i had was drugs on me i didn't grew in Parker co. that they were raiding. but he said that i did and had no proof if i did that or not, had this talk with Ben Standish yesterday.

Reaction score
Accepted, user broke 3.4 by running at gunpoint and entering in a heated moment. As for the 911 calls, I feel that they can be explained due to the fact you pointed a weapon at him (And due to past experiences, although this could have all been avoided by him not running) he could of done this to 'get back at you' as you three seem to have something against each-other. Due to his excessive warnings/bans for similar offences and recent offences he will be banned for three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.