Mark Jenkins Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattIs

Your Steam/In-game Name: MattisMadForCod/Jim Xuiwang
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mark Jenkins/Typical
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100272434
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
What happened was totally unrealistic. If an officer was being ran over, I can understand quickly drawing their weapon but pulling out a road-spike is totally not realistic. He was being ran over, in real life by the time he pulled it out he would already be under the car. 3.3 was broke as the action he took was not realistic, he should of moved out the way or pointed a gun straight at the car and told us to get out.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Demo:
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/399c144bf96a1566d66e6a68eb6bff22/
Tick: 42000

Reaction score
I generally think that this was an inconvienicne, as he placed his spikes you put your foot on the pedal. I don't genuinally think that a punishment should be given.

Deleted member 1235

I hardly think this is BR worthy. He had them out literally as you began to drive

Reaction score
Under Consideration

I will discuss this incident with other staff members before making a decision.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1422473540,1422473103][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted

Due to Typical continueing to lay down the road spikes while beeing pushed by an accelerating vehicle, this situation is not realistic. Also, he pulled out the road spiked after the vehicle started to drive.

The User will be issued a warning for 3.3 and will be banned due to having an excessive amount of warnings​

Status
Not open for further replies.