Ban Request on Oskar Giles (darkshelly507)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1235

Your Steam/In-game Name: The Duffy / Sam Duffy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: darkskelly507 / Oskar Gilles
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53837836
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 & 6.3. After loitering around me for over an hour he decides to Molotov me in the city hall lobby infront of the NPC's and another witness (Don't know his name, guy in yellow). His reason for this was that the taxes were too high. I'd told him on the bench that the income tax was at 10% and that all taxes were lower than what they would've been without a mayor. He makes no threat on the bench and I explained to him that it was either these taxes or no city funds. He did not take the City Hall NPC's into consideration and I fell this attempted assassination was not justified.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/5a62e04cda1c88e2f8773cd381de103a/
Tick:
Mention the taxes on the bench at 34500. Throws Molotov at me at 38900.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I didn't put my life at risk. I just through a Molotov at you ran to my car and made an escape. You rob a bank in front of NPCs don't you? And also your SS kept pulling a gun when i was only loitering for 2 minutes in front of NPCs.

Reaction score
I didn't put my life at risk. I just through a Molotov at you ran to my car and made an escape. You rob a bank in front of NPCs don't you? And also your SS kept pulling a gun when i was only loitering for 2 minutes in front of NPCs.

On phone

You do realize throwing a molotov inside the city hall will get you shot, right?
There are loads of security inside city hall.

Reaction score
I'm sorry for all this trouble Duffy i was just trying to get a new mayor. I hope this means something i don't want this to escalate and get out of hand.

MattIs

At the end of the day, even though you are sorry Oskar, a serious rule has been violated which had a chance of affecting all of the people on the server at that time.

If Duffy wants this closed we will do that to his demands, but I think it's best if this becomes a warning to you, as it could be someone less kind as @Duffy - But we will wait for his response.

Reaction score
-on mobile-

If i was Duffy and i was in his shoes i would try and figure out how many times he has broken this rule and if he hasn't give him a warning but if he has give him a small 1 day ban. Don't get this guy a 1-2 week ban for 1 accident and he apologized so he is sorry for what has done and he stuck up for his actions which takes guts to do. So i -supporte this br

Deleted member 1235

Scratch my previous posts. As it was Farages birthday a few days ago I feel I'll be generous and would reccomemd a warning rather than the short ban. Just a recommendation final decision for Admin ofc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Scratch my previous posts. As it was Farages birthday a few days ago I feel I'll be generous and would reccomemd a warning rather than the short ban. Just a recommendation final decision for Admin ofc
THANK YOU I AM SO GREATFULL I <3 you

Reaction score
Request Accepted

Because you apologized Oskar I am going to only issue a warning but be sure to not do this again or you won't get off with such a soft punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.