AR Oskar Giles including Robert Price & Vladimir Demetrov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus Hudson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Oskar giles + 2 more

His/Her SteamID: idk

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Oskar Giles; Failing to follow order under gunpoint + Broke NLR. He died at bank raid, as soon as he got alive he drove back there and broke his NLR by running inside. I gunpoint him, and I keep telling him to turn around. I told him to turn around like 10 times before his friend came behind me and shot me. So he failed to follow my gunpoint (3.4) ( For about 10-20 seconds before I got shot ) and he also broke NLR. When I saw him run into the bank, he looked exactly like the sniper, so I opened fire on him, I only shot once to try and intervene him. But I found out it wasn't the sniper, it was the dead bank robber we just shot 5 minutes ago.

Robert Price; Ran inside as soon as the bank robbery was done to minge grab, piss around and harass the last officer alive.

Vladimir Demetrov; He was a sniper on the roof of regals. He was not part of the raid, we double-checked the warrant list and we had killed all of them. But the sniper on the roof kept shooting at us trying to kill us (Good luck he couldn't aim haha!)
So the sniper wasn't involved but he kept shooting at us anyways to help his friends.
He killed Amelia Smith between 03:30-04:10. I don't know what his name is. It was something like Vladimir Demetrov or something.

Side Note; Later on, we were looking for the sniper when we found all of the involved people (Robert Price, Oskar, Vladimir etc) in 1 apartment. Which means they were allies and worked together. So 2 guys were not signed up for the bank raid which is the sniper Vladimir and Robert Price. And the other 2 were but they broke NLR. So there's a lot of rules broken by a few people in this AR.

Extra spicy side note; You cant hear me talk, because my recording software does not capture that. If Robert uploads his POV, you can clearly hear me saying "TURN AROUND!" for like 5-10 times within that 10-20 second duration before I got shot.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all I was not in my NLR zone as I had died in the vault,
Second the time that it took you to say hands up to the point where u shot me was not enough time to classify me as a threat and shoot me on the spot possibly killing me.

Reaction score
You died in the bank vault, and you ran into the bank. Just admit your wrongdoings instead of trying to cover it up in such a bad way as you are doing right now. I classified you as a threat when I saw you looked exactly like the sniper, and you ran around in the bank.

Reaction score
@Oskar Okay. You still returned to the bank raid right after you got shot, and you refused to follow orders under gunpoint for at least 10 seconds which resulted in me dying. I'm not gonna answer you anymore, I'm gonna let the staff take over from now on.

Reaction score
@Marcus Hudson Looks like you took less than 5 seconds to draw a weapon and fire on me, and my back was turned so I don't understand how I could of even been a threat to you.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, I had to create an account just to post this.

My understanding is that because everyone that was participating with the bank robbery was dead, I am now no longer "assisting" with the bank robbery, because there is nothing to assist with. Can't get any more money when the whole team is dead. Therefore, I should be allowed to shoot at you for "killing my friends", kind of like revenge.

However, Marcus has told me that revenge killing police is not allowed, I tried looking for a rule but can't find one, if someone can tell me that would be much appreciated. Either way, I have learned from my mistake and I won't let it happen again. I have been on the server for a few months now and this is my first action request.

Also, I will be making a post about potentially changing the rule for which I have been accused of breaking. The fact that you can't actually assist in a bank robbery when you move too far away (such as regels) defeats the purpose of snipers, especially because they are already limited due to the "r_farz" server setting.

I hope we can all learn from what has happened and help the community become friendlier. Thanks, Vladimir.

Reaction score
Accepted

@Vladimir Demetrov - Will receive a warning for breaking rule 5.5. Don't assist in bank robberies when you are not involved.
@Oskar - You will receive a 1 day ban for breaking rule 3.4 and 3.5. Don't go back into your NLR zone and comply under gunpoint.
BobbyTwo - You will receive a 3 day ban for walking into an active bank robbery and attempting to pick up guns, breaking rule 3.4.

Reviewed with @Code Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.