Ban request on user "Trande"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: No hedsotz
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Trande (On the forum and iingame)
His/Her SteamID: Don't know since I cannot check
Reason: Insulted me by telling me to "Fuck off" There was a converation going on in the shoutbox, and I were talking to StephenPuff and Robin Ljungberg and Trande somehow got in the middle and dropped these comments
Evidence:

This might be in the warning section since a ban might be to harsh.. So move this topic if thats a option

URL: http://sv.tinypic.com/r/veq2ig/8
fckoff.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
The shoutbox a.k.a. the banterbox isn't really taken serious. Yes, indeed if someone would say really bad things like:'fucking jew get gassed' then I would agree. But 'Fuck Off' isn't really a bannable offense

Reaction score
Well i am -supporting this since i dont really see a warning or ban is needed for this. I know Trande can be rude but still maybe just tell him to stop it first?

Well goodluck i guess.

Trande

I told you to fuck off, because you annoyed and provoked everyone in the shoutbox. You didn't have a real conversation with anyone anyway. Maybe stop being unbearable, so my opinions stands, you should fuck off.

User has recieved a warning for 1.1 - Disrespectful behavior because of this post. - Alabin

Deleted member 1235

I have never known a user to insult others then when they are insulted back post a Ban request. The irony kills. Huge - Support, if you're the one who can be so easily pleased with an apology then why not simply ask for that? I find your behaviour quite disgusting to be frank.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Fuck off

It's not bullying, it's one way banter.

User has recieved a warning for 1.1 - Disrespectful behavior because of this post.
Further administrative punishment for several instances of disrespectful behavior awaiting - Alabin

Reaction score
This guy should be warned aswell..
For someone who claims to be 24, you are incredibly sensitive. I'm actually wondering if you're just a big troll.
Either way, take the hint and fuck off please.

It's within my remit as duly elected "Most Banterous User" to say this

User has recieved a warning for 1.1 - Disrespectful behavior because of this post. - Alabin

Ayjay

Reaction score
I'd like to actually post this as you're taking this ban request very seriously.
Our community has something called 'banter' and the definition of this is below.
565b6f993d.png

If you can't take a few little remarks like 'fuck off' from people in a online community, then you are going to struggle a hell of a lot in life.

As far as I know, you were being a bit of a idiot in the shoutbox before Trande actually told you to 'fuck off' and to be honest you should of took it like a normal person and not like a little two year old who cries about the simplest insult that someone throws at them.

If you want to have a non-swearing, non-banterous plain place to play.. then go play with Lego Bricks.

Hopefully you wont loose too much sleep.

ps: fuck off

(User was banned for this post) + breaking 1.1 further after this post

Reaction score
Saying fuck off to you after you were being a complete asshat in the shoutbox does not warrant a ban. He was also saying it in a fairly jokey manner, which I don't think was actually supposed to be a personal insult.

-Support,

Reaction score
This went way to far and someone should of locked this thread days ago.
To all of you thinking it is okay to insult people, you are wrong.
It is indeed the way of internet to be a jerk to everyone you speak with, but there are still rules to follow within this community. Rules that several of you broke in this thread, warnings will be handed out.

PS. For you guys recieving warnings don't come and tell me that it is the way of the internet, to be rude.
If you want to be a part of this community you have to follow the rules or have them enforced against you.

Temp. Locked until the ban request has been deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.