Ban Request: Swahhh / Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Spadille / Spadille Redington.

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Swahhh / Rush (Forgot last name).

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63901720

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.3 = Player blocks the door and locks it whilst it's open and being pushed against him.

3.25 = Player picks drugs during/after blocking the door.

3.18 = Player places several items in Storage whilst being raided.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/5142ac92fedd4e86f4c65ccec64408fb/

Tick: 58000

Reaction score
+Support

Clearly broke: 3.3
Might have broke: 3.18, 3.25

When you unlocked the door he ran right in front of the door and blocked it from being opened until he got his keys out to lock it this would be very unrealistic in my opinion. Pushing open any door would be enough to stun the person and move them away. Him locking the door would be fine however. As a bobby pin is used to push the pins of a lock up.

He did access his storage but I could not see what he was doing. If you had a member of staff check it out earlier then sure. But without getting a look at him in drive, it's kind of impossible to tell if he is taking a weapon out or putting one inside of the storage. Same situation with the drugs. I've tried to drive around but I've only seen the name tag "Loading" and nothing more. except when I had seen the drugs in front of the door when it was bobby pined open.

One thing I must note: I don't know the person name but, you should try not to break character even though it is extremely frustrating because of what the person was doing.

Hope this helps and Good Luck with your Ban Request :)

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for placing a large amount of drugs into his storage during the raid. Thanks for making the ban request!

Refer to: http://gyazo.com/81abb0bcd9465ada74b06d90c19df94e for evidence.​

Status
Not open for further replies.