AR: [PH] Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Spadille / Spadille Harper

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Captain / Madelyn Faye

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83150437

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player used radio whilst tied.

Evidence : Youtube Video

We were mugging someone in a regals apartment, when CPL Madelyn Faye shows up randomly, We tie her and gag her for our own safety, I thought I performed a "/me" to take her radio too but I can't fully remember as it was a couple of nights ago.

The plan was to go back to parker and hide out whilst the heat died down, but as the radio was used and SWAT showed up, the officer was rescued and we ended up being trapped in regals and killed. I'm also sure that we left her in a closed bathroom inside an apartment so i'm unsure how she ended up in the hallway.

M

Reaction score
@Captain

How did the SWAT team know, and did they take your radio from you?

Reaction score
@Chris, I never used my radio. The SWAT responded due to seeing my car in the Regals Parking. The SWAT requested to go on meal break and no one responded. Soon after that, the SWAT asked for me again. I failed to respond. After I failed to respond SWAT responded and went in the area. The man let me out while zip tied and swat saw me and let me go. Soon after, we raided the apartment with SWAT.

They did take the radio from me. However, I never used my radios for any form of communication.

M

Reaction score
They did take the radio from me. However, I never used my radio

Interesting telekinetic reestablishment of radio on person then.
51c665e620.png

What's this at the end of the video 'I tried to do morse code with my radio'?

Reaction score
When I said "I tried to do Morse code with my radio" I didn't mean it. I can say that I flickered the radio, but I have no knowledge of that code. First off, there was no communication throughout the radio.

M

Reaction score
Captain shouldn't have been 'flickering' a radio while ziptied, let alone when it had been taken off him, for any reason. Proceeding to use the radio he didn't have after leaving the building was also inappropriate.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.