Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: William/William Thompson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ryan the russian dog/ YenamCraftFTW
His/Her SteamID: Samson STEAM_0:1:147093270 || STEAM_0:0:61080335

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2 Guys came behind me and took me at gunpoint in the park behind city parking lot. They mugged me and took all my stuff right there in the open. I believe alot of people from the buildings would see this and people driving on the highway.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/download/b2736cc29ecd97679df9f3cca2b15622/perpheads_demo_2015-10-11_03-17-41.dem

Tick: 12821

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support, I was there to be able to fully support the request. They mugged him next to hungries where the mugging spot was in view from multiple buildings including the office.

Reaction score
"5.1 Mugging- Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."

I haven't reviewed the demo but, if what you're saying is true then they would of broken rule 5.1. Any probably a few more if you really want to go into it.

Reaction score
Oh my god, RIP your meth. After watching the demo, I have nothing else to do, it seems like players also could of had more detail in their /me commands.

Reaction score
So if this is true they broken rule 5.1 by mugging you in the view of the public also I would believe they broke 3.4 as well. The reason for this is if this happened like I said I have not yet but when I get back today I will take a look there would have been members of the public who would have seen this and called the police.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After looking into the demo, I have found both the users breaking 5.1 and 3.24 one saying admin with his mic and the other saying with his mic: "OOC this is a lot of drugs"

Both of these users will be banned for 5 days for breaking rule 5.1 and 3.24, Feel free to make a refund request for the lost drugs and items and remember to tag my name into the RR so I can confirm that the mug was invalid.​

Status
Not open for further replies.