Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Sugavi/John Sugavi
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rusty Trombone/Alex Williams
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49046410
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me infront of 2 NPC'S with a bat.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please provide full demo of the incident, as it's a requirement.
However, by the video i can say that Rusty Trombone/Alex Williams clearly broke rule 6.3 NPCs. - When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Burger King, the Nexus building, etc), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player is using a firearm to mug another player within Burger King, the NPC that resides within Burger King should also be threatened and taken-into consideration. So i give it a +SUPPORT

MattIs

I was the admin responsible in this sit, from the video I can clearly see that Alex did broke 6.3, 3.3 and 3.4 - I would prefer a full demo, but as I was partially spectating I can confirm what happened. I'm just going to check with other admins, if they agree that these rules were broken. Please wait a few minutes...

M

Reaction score
@Sapir Sugavi,

You are required by guidelines to provide a demo and tick as well as your YouTube video - if you could do this soon that would be great.

Thanks[/LIST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1426456158,1426336643][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi,

Just another reminder, you should upload a demo please.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426948145][/DOUBLEPOST]@Sapir Sugavi

You now have 24 hours to provide a demo, otherwise the report will have to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.