Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Joshua Stryker/Joshua Stryker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:[PH]Lil voodoo/Chibs Welford
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41149231
Reason: 3.4,3.6 I had him at knife point like 2 inches away and he shot me he also lied to swiper saying he was a good distance away I told him to drop the M4 he refused and went on to kill me.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbs-Zi--gvI

Reaction score
You can try to mug him with a knife. He can simply pull out his gun and shoot you. (Unless ofc he is right in front of you)

But it is Ayjays shift so he will have to accept/deny this.

Reaction score
I have a knife to his throat he got literally JUST out of my knife range to kill me which I believe wasn't intentional.

Reaction score
mate i recommend you do a /me .. like when i mug with knife, i do a /me attempts to grab X, holding a knife to his throat. or something

BillySavery

In my opinion he shouldn't have just kept moving backwards when you got close to him even though he was still distance to mug him

Reaction score
skovkatten said:
mate i recommend you do a /me .. like when i mug with knife, i do a /me attempts to grab X, holding a knife to his throat. or something
^^ I agree with him.

Reaction score
In real life a knife would be effective enough to kill him in 1 hit, taking the gun from his back and shooting it would be a high risk, especially when you have a knife aimed at you(r) (throat).

So +Support for this guy, ban him.

But when the guy ran backwards with the gun he could have taken it and shot you, but he didn't. He was standing way too close to you.

Reaction score
Destershot;n39253 said:
In real life a knife would be effective enough to kill him in 1 hit.

First of all, In real life, you can survive after 10 knife stabs. Knife doesnt kill in 1 hit. Second, If he didnt do /me attempts to grab X, holding a knife to his throat. or something like that, How could he know he had knife at his (throat).Being close to a guy with a knife, doesnt mean you have your knife at his/her throat. There are /me's for that. You have to use /me for describe your position, movement and action. At the end, Joshua did something childish. He didnt want to loose his 8k worth M4. I recommend you for next time, Use proper /me's.

P.S. :Yeah, Theador can do shits.. He is talented person. Not only "Let it go" singer.

Ayjay

Reaction score
The knife was clearly up to the persons throat, and in real life they would not of just stepped back and shot you; theirs no way anybody would.
I'm going to Accept this ban request as the person clearly broke 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.