Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

I've recently asked 2-3 staff members to review the demo from my perspective. They all say that it's a tie and therefore I see no point in this ban request. I could have understood it if you had held me at gunpoint for +2 seconds but the situation escalated so quickly that you didn't even have time to give me commands.

I was fully aware of the ongoing shootout nextdoor and therefore I was mentally prepared to quickly draw my service pistol if needed.

The demo/perspective is slightly delayed due to Garry's mod and therefore people should take it into consideration when reviewing it.

Garrett Woodfield

-Support He was prepared to draw his service pistol in a situration like that, the officer would most likely have his gun in his hands or his hands on his gun..

Reaction score
Thanks for uploading this video.
From your point of view you are not at gun point. Close this thread please.

Reaction score
Ehm, about the video of prepper.
3.4?
3.6?
3.3?
I don't think punching a cop with a gun is going to save your life or keep you alive :/

Reaction score
Ehm, about the video of prepper.
3.4?
3.6?
3.3?
I don't think punching a cop with a gun is going to save your life or keep you alive :/

I know and whoever violated those rules (the random person who began to punch me) instantly got dragged away by a staff member afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.