Fèlix Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As much i know. This person is a REAL Troller.

He dont give a **** about the verbal warnings.

This person deserves a ban.

When i met him first time in-game. He threw a flash grenade on the middle of us(Police Officers) and we were trying to arrest a suicidal suspect..He threw the flash and caused to person fell from the bridge because person was flashed and probably tried to back up but he was not able to see and yeah.. Result: Unrealistic Actions

He was a SWAT Officer again..He was raising his hands up and walking inside of building. (act surrender). He did it twice,i reported him twice and he warned about this twice but he kept doing it and finally i did talk to LT and demoted him.

He broke 3.15 Million times as Police Officer for pull me over.

As much i can see in demo..He's guility..Again.

+Support

Reaction score
As much i know. This person is a REAL Troller.

He dont give a **** about the verbal warnings.

This person deserves a ban.

When i met him first time in-game. He threw a flash grenade on the middle of us(Police Officers) and we were trying to arrest a suicidal suspect..He threw the flash and caused to person fell from the bridge because person was flashed and probably tried to back up but he was not able to see and yeah.. Result: Unrealistic Actions

He was a SWAT Officer again..He was raising his hands up and walking inside of building. (act surrender). He did it twice,i reported him twice and he warned about this twice but he kept doing it and finally i did talk to LT and demoted him.

He broke 3.15 Million times as Police Officer for pull me over.

As much i can see in demo..He's guility..Again.

+Support

About the first story you told us, there was an adm right beside us that saw the all thing and according to him with was legit.
And for the second one, i had my arms up because i was going to negotiate, again there was an adm nearby and he understood what happened.
If you still mad about me getting you warned, you should let it go and admit the mistake.

Reaction score
About the first story you told us, there was an adm right beside us that saw the all thing and according to him with was legit.
And for the second one, i had my arms up because i was going to negotiate, again there was an adm nearby and he understood what happened.
If you still mad about me getting you warned, you should let it go and admit the mistake.

So you say im warned about reporting you million times for vaild reasons?

dWZMmp.png

Reaction score
Felix is a troll but he barely ever breaks the rules worthy of a ban, sorry to say but this requesty is a

- Support

Deleted member 5920

If Felix uploads a demo showing him murder the people then fair enough, misunderstanding. On the otherhand, sounds like a public place.

Reaction score
-Support, if the police in general had Felix's description, then he was in danger of jailtime if the officer realized that it was him, he was being pulled over for a traffic violation, but when he got out of that car, he had reason to believe he would be recognized as a criminal. However, he did run a red light for no reason, so I think he should maybe receive a warning for that.

Reaction score
Can someone pls explain him that once you report someone you do not have to wait for an adm, you have to continue rp... Also mr you broke 3.24 repeatedly.
Merry Xmas.

Garrett Woodfield

He doesnt have to stay there and break the roleplay sit by waiting for an admin.. Thats even a rule.

Reaction score
Accepted

Okay, first of all @Joao when you said this: "First, I thought the reason why you told me to stop was because the men i killed earlier and because of the medic that called the police." Either you were lying or you failed to recall the situation properly, because as the demo shows you were fully aware he stopped you for running a red light, here's the evidence:

e2576d66af.jpg

@ErmakDimon told him why he had pulled him over and Joao still decided to tie him up and hold a gun to his head.

Secondly, if you listen to [THIS] audio cut from the demo you hear Joao contemplating whether he should 'pay the ticket, or escape' this shows he was fully aware it was a traffic violation he was being pulled over for.

Now I get where you're coming from with the whole killing a medic thing etc etc, but if you're a wanted criminal and you think the Police are out to get you why on earth would you attract attention like that to yourself by breaking pointless traffic laws?

Therefore @Joao will receive a 1 week ban for breaking rule 3.4

P.S. If you can supply me with the STEAM ID and Steam Name of his friend I'll give him a warning aswel

Status
Not open for further replies.