Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just to say you raided two times it hadn't even got 1 hour... so you broke that rule you raided two times and it hadn't even got one hour yet... and you 1.1 me then i didn't even hear the bobby pins cause they were very quiet i was just putting some things in my storage when i was exiting my storage you were right infront of me... and if i say i don't have anything i don't have anything i wouldn't lie cause that would just get me banned...
D808875B7888F30620044DC619D6FC384B5CDD68

[DOUBLEPOST=1429542215,1429541479][/DOUBLEPOST]Bobbypins are used to be quiet if you didn't know..

Reaction score
The video does not really show anything other than you breaking into his apt, and what looks like you aiming a gun at him as you come round the corner. it does not look like he had any idea you were in his apt and probably just went to get something from his storage.

I believe Michael would have to provide a demo to prove he did not see you though.

**THIS IS JUST WHAT I CAN SEE FROM THE VIDEO, I HAVE YET TO SEE THE DEMO**

Reaction score
Sky-walker,http://puu.sh/hkCRb/5131569885.jpg You can actually see his Physics gun pointing at the door (he also took a barrier away). This is clear that he heard the bobby pinning. Chicken, you definately heard me bobby pinning your door. You broke 3.18, when I entered w/ my gun out you immediately ran away to storage and deposited your items.

Edited post due to disrespect..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sadly my documents with demos only had three demos and that was from 2014... So i don't know how we're gonna do now maybe admin is just gonna take care of this situation.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Player broke 3.18 by using storage when his life was in danger, due to him having a fairly recently clear record a warning will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.