Ban Request on Fredy Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1) Ben Lockwood and Aaron said that there should be nothing wrong.

2) I were waiting so long to get the perfect chance to take you down as I managed too without receiving a single bullet from any of you.

3) When you looked away in you confusion I took up my weapon and shot you and the other SWAT... Simply too good ;D

4) Get rekt and R.I.P
[DOUBLEPOST=1434320911,1434320353][/DOUBLEPOST]For @NamesInsane comment:

3.4 states:

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

Risks are deemed to be unreasonable when it can’t be appropriately and effectively justified; for example, if a player was to rob the bank and fail, leading to their death, that player would be expected to demonstrate to an administrator that they had a realistic and reasonable plan and/or mind-set to succeed.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically; for example, if a player kills another player, which results in the former’s death and/or imprisonment, it will mean that the player has failed and unless they can effectively and appropriately demonstrate/prove that they had a realistic and reasonable plan to succeed, an appropriate punishment will be enacted.

A common example would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket; this would likely result in the enactment of an administrative punishment because this specific example is deemed to be inappropriate - this is because the risk (death/life-imprisonment) involved with the murder of a Police Officer is grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket, typically.

Another common example would be for a player to violate traffic laws without a good/reasonable reason.

Reaction score
Lock this thread until the verdict as it's being filled with useless comments. Thanks

Reaction score
It really depends on the situation.
For example: If Fredy kills them without them knowing where he came from, i don't see what's wrong.
It would be another situation if he took on 4 S.W.A.T officers alone but that's not the story here.
But i haven't watched the demo.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.