Bank robbery scale / balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/dynam...-robbers-to-the-amount-of-leos-on-duty.33432/

Main Idea: Scale or adjust bank robbery balance.

Full description of the idea: When signing up for a bank robbery it should deny people if there are more people robbing the bank then leo's (excluding PO's) on duty. A bank robber with a rifle should easily be able to take out at least 2 leo's. Its absolutely ridiculous that 9 people can start robbing the bank with 3 leo's and 1 PO on duty. Bank robbers can pick the time and get ready to flank etc so they already have the advantages besides way better weapons.

Different implementations:
1) Dynamic Scale, allow bank robbers to scale to amount of LEO's on duty.
2) Increase hard limit from 4 to ? @jimmythehamster
3) Scale hard limit to TFU (2?) instead of regular officers.
4) Limit bank robbers to a certain max amount of people. @Taylor
5) Scale bank robbery profits against LEO's on duty, counting TFU 3x.

Either way in any implementation above PO's should be excluded from the current bank robbery limit as they can not contribute but are currently counted to the 4 limit.

Why should it be added?: Bank robbery abuse at late hours, easy money by having friends sign up as PO. And balancing the game, robbing the bank with 9 people when only 3 officers and 1 PO are on duty is actually a thing.

Pros: Game balance / No friends signing up as PO to fill slots

Cons: Fair bank robbery's, this is apparently a bad thing?

Last edited:
Reaction score
unfortunately this is like real life where all the acid attackers acid attack people and then comes along pcso barbara watkins to then tell the acid attackers to get off their mopeds and stop throwing paint thinners at people but unfortunately she gets batted down

Reaction score
I fully support this idea, any kind of balancing is needed. Once crims were able to start a robbery when 3 cops including me and a dispatcher was on. It was 2 seniors and myself. I peeked with the cayenne around the hospital and as soon as i got past the intersection to pass the hospital it felt like freaking rambo and arnold united to fuck me hard anally. Legit 10 people with m4's and we were expected to defend the bank?

We need this.

Reaction score
I wouldn't support this mainly because this new officer to robber ratio would be assured pre placing the drill, when transfering the $5000.
This means there is the possibility that those 3 officers + 1 PO will turn into 7 officers + 1 PO, the standard police slots without a mayor is 8.
This is not an unlikely scenario considering many people go on-duty whenever a shootout or bank robbery starts.

If your suggestion were to be approved @Slayerduck this would mean that those 1:1 ratio criminals could potentially be up against more than double the amount of officers.
And not to even talk about peak hours where a handful people can instantly jump into TFU gear, wallbang the shit out of the unprotected robbers in the pre-vault, flashbang and rush in like fucking Hulk Hogan without regard of their own life, because they are not risking anything monetary wise contrary to the criminals.

Using proper tactics as a regular officer, taking cover behind your car and engage from medium distance with your M9 sniper it is not impossible to take out multiple non-armoured criminals.

Additionally as things are now the cap is a maximum of 8 bank robbers, would you be ok with a 1:1 ratio if there were 16 regular officers and TFU on duty?

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.