Server Suggestion Bank Robbery warrant formatted correctly

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bank Robbery warrant formatted correctly
Suggestion Description: Reformat the automatic 'Robbing the bank' warrants to be in line with PLPD warrant policy.

example:
"[ARREST WARRANT]
6.3 Aiding and Abetting in the participation of a Bank Robbery at XQ Bank."

Why should this be added?:
Automated warrants would then fall in line with existing PLPD policy.
Much easier for newer officers to process and deal with these warranted suspects justly with less chance for unintentionally over-charging a suspect.
Brings old automatic warrant text to current standards.

What negatives could this have?:
None.

Reaction score
i Think a new law should be made for bank robbery,charges such as robbery of a finachial instatution or simular title.As Arresting someone who has only robbed the bank and has no DNA of killing officers is difficult.Cause there are multiple it could fall under,such as 10.1 as your are Causing alarm and Distress towards Civillians in the city.Breaking and Entering,Tresspassing an So on.With this in Mind i Think that the warrant structure should state the Law in which they Broke,so as Northnortheast sayed it would be Easier to Process them once Caught.

Reaction score
i Think a new law should be made for bank robbery,charges such as robbery of a finachial instatution or simular title.As Arresting someone who has only robbed the bank and has no DNA of killing officers is difficult.Cause there are multiple it could fall under,such as 10.1 as your are Causing alarm and Distress towards Civillians in the city.Breaking and Entering,Tresspassing an So on.With this in Mind i Think that the warrant structure should state the Law in which they Broke,so as Northnortheast sayed it would be Easier to Process them once Caught.

I agree with this. There should be added an additional law under Section 9: Violent Crime named "Armed Robbery"

ind

Reaction score
I agree with all of the above. You end up stacking. but not stacking, offences around "Robbery" so an actual offence for this offence would be ideal.

Reaction score
I agree with this. There should be added an additional law under Section 9: Violent Crime named "Armed Robbery"

Make a law reform suggestion! I'll add the [ARREST WARRANT], but the only law someone is breaking at the time of the warrant is "attempted theft", which is such a minor infraction that I wouldn't bother calling it out until it is changed.