Bans for cheating/permanent bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We would never consider a cheating ban appeal unless it had been at least a year since the player was banned. Whether this has changed or not I don’t know, but it makes a lot of sense and I would even recommend you wait longer before appealing. Patience, commitment to change and a good record (this includes other Garry’s Mod communities) - these are what you need to show before you'll be able to return to the community.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i don’t think they’d ever unban reoffending cheaters, flugs pretty much hit the nail on it though

Reaction score
you should give them a reason to unban you - being present on discord/forums would be a good first step, otherwise you'll probably be shrugged off even after a year.

Reaction score
you should give them a reason to unban you - being present on discord/forums would be a good first step, otherwise you'll probably be shrugged off even after a year.
Just don’t get caught like fr fr? But being present does help with the unban, even chilling with the staff team and community on discord/ts also put effort into an appeal when you think it’s time, don’t just write “I’m sorry i was stupid”

Reaction score
We would never consider a cheating ban appeal unless it had been at least a year since the player was banned. Whether this has changed or not I don’t know, but it makes a lot of sense and I would even recommend you wait longer before appealing. Patience, commitment to change and a good record (this includes other Garry’s Mod communities) - these are what you need to show before you'll be able to return to the community.
“This includes other Garry’s mod communities” forgot perp has all these ins and outs with other communities and is able to watch you globally across all gmod servers to make sure you behave and get a chance of being unbanned

Reaction score
“This includes other Garry’s mod communities” forgot perp has all these ins and outs with other communities and is able to watch you globally across all gmod servers to make sure you behave and get a chance of being unbanned
Not at all, it simply infers that if you are found to have cheated (most predominantly) on any other servers then your chance of being unbanned here would be significantly affected.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Typically when considering someone’s conduct their attitude on other servers will be taken into account as we can’t judge their conduct on our server seeing as they can’t join it. We could give less of a shit if someone here spinbot massRDM’d on one of those “*NAME SSRP | CUSTOM JOBS | 100K START | FAST DL | LOOKING FOR STAFF” servers but if they did so recently whilst trying to appeal a cheating ban here then of course that will be taken into account. If someone gains notoriety for hacking on servers (including ours) and carried on building this reputation then it’d only make sense to keep them banned entirely Until they learn their lesson.

Reaction score
Typically when considering someone’s conduct their attitude on other servers will be taken into account as we can’t judge their conduct on our server seeing as they can’t join it. We could give less of a shit if someone here spinbot massRDM’d on one of those “*NAME SSRP | CUSTOM JOBS | 100K START | FAST DL | LOOKING FOR STAFF” servers but if they did so recently whilst trying to appeal a cheating ban here then of course that will be taken into account. If someone gains notoriety for hacking on servers (including ours) and carried on building this reputation then it’d only make sense to keep them banned entirely Until they learn their lesson.
Incoming cease and desist, one special boy can’t filter out what you just said :’(

Reaction score
Warned for thread bumping.
That's how I got unbanned isn't it flugs

Status
Not open for further replies.