Bean Can

Reaction score
Never make these, doubt I will again.

Bean Can has been extremely helpful to other players and to me. I don't think he gets enough credit that is due. He's pretty calm and respectful especially considering his age I am very impressed. Early on joining this community he is one of the few players I can see that would make a good staff member and he has proven that when he enforces the rules. I don't see why he's not a moderator yet in honestly because he does a great job. In all of the sits including sitting me down he's shown professionalism and understanding to the players along with what is really needed as a staff member (patience). I hope to see you become a moderator at some point Bean Can, I think it will really benefit the community. As much of some of you might not believe it, he got enforcer for a reason and it shows from how well he handles things. Keep it up you're doing great.

@Bean Can

As for the other parts of the staff (higher rank) for the most part you do great, maybe some impatient things here and there and I'm blunt about that. I hardly see the old mods/admins on besides Lewis on, maybe for an hour a day if that. For the new mods they've improved so much I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more admins soon they do the best job out of everyone.

(side note) Good work for these mods they have a lot of my respect for their hard work and dedication.
@Cole
@Garret_Pp
@Rogue Car Tyres