Becoming a sheep

Reaction score
The time has cAme.
I've made a forum profile on the 11th of June.
I started playing on the server on the 16th of June.
I am leaving the server three days later, on the 19th of June.

I was only here a short time, but I've stacked up 60 many hours of gametime, anD
I've managed learn a lot things while playing, especially about human nature.

Thanks to all the players here for teaching me a sad, but important lesson,
Farewell.

Reaction score
It is sad to see you go so definitely so soon.
I hope we can keep contact on steam though ;)

MattIs

Ahaha, "a sad lesson about human nature" - We're not that inhuman are we?

Bye Bye and hope to see you soon!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, you are a nice guy and we had a talk in my 458 while selling all your drugs. Good luck.

Reaction score
Cya mate, sad to see another good member go so soon. Good luck for your future and I hope one day to see you back! :)

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to add a little bit of info so noone gets confused, it was not because of how inhumane the community is.
The community is actually.. decent. It was only because not so long ago one of my beloved relatives has passed away.
I couldn't really bring myself to forget about it, but I've found perp. It made me concentrate on something else.. I tried to have a great start, but it didn't work out. After I've got a lot of hate, I did not feel like playing anymore. I may be back once I get over the thigs, but a sudden death is not something that you easily forget.

I know I'm going to get even more hate by my old org members, no I'm not talking about you guys, I didn't leave because you kicked me.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Within myself I hope that you will someday return and that the stay will be longer.
Farewell, for now.