Hello again Perpheads

Reaction score
I started playing this server back in 2015 and I enjoyed it a lot. Sadly at that time, i was a dumb 15-year-old who didn't know how to behave. Going through my DMs on this site makes me cringe VERY VERY hard such as the crap i said to Lelios when he reported me...i hate my younger self I apologize for all of that. Anyways i feel like playing Gmod again and i saw the server is still alive and well so I figured id make a return on here again and have a great time with you all. I've gotten a lot more mature over the years and i can't wait to play with all of y'all. See all of you around on the server. :)

If anyone from 2015 is here still and remembers me I'm sorry about my behavior in the past. I'm hoping to have a fresh new start with y'all. :)

Reaction score
Hello!

Welcome back! It’s always fun to see old players returning. Personally I don’t remember you, but I mostly played back in 2013, so it has been a few years now.

Anyways, no need to apologize for your younger yourself. We have all been there.

Once again, welcome back!

Reaction score
Hello!

Welcome back! It’s always fun to see old players returning. Personally I don’t remember you, but I mostly played back in 2013, so it has been a few years now.

Anyways, no need to apologize for your younger yourself. We have all been there.

Once again, welcome back!
Thank you i appericate it :)
Welcome back!
Thank you :)