Being able to get into any vehicle as a passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: Allowing ANYONE to get into ANY vehicle if on buddies list and or car is on public as a passenger

Description: This will pretty much allow anyone to get into any vehicle as a passenger and what I mean by this is it includes people who are a job including the mayor, officers, medics, couriers, e.c.t. People who can't get into any vehicle.

Pros:
Allows anyone to get into any vehicle even if they are a job.
Allows people to transport people in jobs maybe if it was a hostage situation. Being able to actually transport hostages who are in a job in the vehicle seat and not in a couch in the back of a van.
Stranded people with jobs can be helped (not really main reason lol)

Cons: Please comment below any cons and I'll add them as I can't think of any at the moment in time.
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Allowing ANYONE to get into ANY vehicle if on buddies list and or car is on public as a passenger

Full description of the idea: This will pretty much allow anyone to get into any vehicle as a passenger and what I mean by this is it includes people who are a job including the mayor, officers, medics, couriers, e.c.t. People who can't get into any vehicle.

Why should it be added?: I believe it should be added because it is a minor change which will also benefit roleplay such as when hostage situations take place with government officials and jobs who can't physically sit in a civilians vehicle. It just seems like a cool minor change to how people can get into people's vehicles.
Pros:
  • Allows anyone to get into any vehicle even if they are a job.
  • Allows people to transport people in jobs maybe if it was a hostage situation. Being able to actually transport hostages who are in a job in the vehicle seat and not in a couch in the back of a van.
  • Stranded people with jobs can be helped (not really main reason lol)

Cons:
  • Could be abused somehow?

*Other additions: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.