Ben Lockwood

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's pretty evident to everyone that Lockwood is back and in action yet again, due to him taking time out and attempting to gain a social life he got relieved of his Administration position a while ago.
However, since coming back and re-gaining his Moderator title he has again being the shining star of the staff team and still has the most amount of responded reports since the start of V2.

I remember before Lockwood applied for Enforcer he asked me for advice, I guess I should be asking him for advice now. An amazing Moderator, with a great work ethic and deserves Administrator once again.

Thank+you+and+Goodnight.gif

Reaction score
I totally agree. He is an amazing Mod and a really friendly guy to everyone he responds to in reports as well as out of reports. An amazing role player and a brilliant role model for anyone who wants to become better at role play and better with the rules.

Reaction score
Lockwood is an amazing guy, not just to talk to but also a great guy to have in the staff team, because you know that he will help you in an admin situation if you news help, one thing that is quite sad is how fast he responds to reports, he just takes them from me