MattIsMadForCod

Ayjay

Reaction score
You know what, I was pretty indecisive if I should like this guy or not; I knew nothing about him and to be honest I didn't think he should of gained the Enforcer rank.

Boy, was I wrong.

I've seen Matt in a couple of Admin situations over the past few days and he does everything in such a good way. I've not actually really spoke to him via an Admin sit, but after seeing him in them and handle them amazingly I thought he deserved a bit of recognition for being such a good Moderator.
He's also pretty banterous whilst not Administrating, always in the teamspeak and a very friendly person.

Would not suprise me if this guy got Administrator some time in the future.
Keep doing what you're doing lad.

MattIs

Thanks so much buddy <3 It means alot, especially from someone who is remarked as one of the greatest admins on the server.
I really do appreciate the kind words, I'm trying my hardest and aspire to get a higher rank some time in the future :)
I'm not saying this because you've said anything about me, but your police roleplay is of a very high standard, and I enjoy role-playing while you're LT.
Keep up the good work yourself buddy :) Hopefully, we'll be working together sometime soon :D