Bicycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Add Bicycle Short explanation (in notes): - Add a bicycle Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It is faster than walking, and way cheaper than a car. It's a good alternative to those long walks. Obviously, they will get stolen fairly easy, so it's a risk to buy them. (Perhaps you can buy an extra lock for more security)

Reaction score
You could make it control good, but it just doesn't fits me map. Do you want to go with a bike through the underpass? Not really smart and you cannot cycle with it on the road nor highway.

Reaction score
As much as I'd love this to work. Since the grind from 25k to 50k can be a little bit intimidating when you first start off. I just can't see this concept working in Paralake due to alternatives like the monorail and even taxies.

Sorry dude but - Support

Reaction score
There is actually a porsche tricycle by TDMCars. Would be nice if that would be added :p

Reaction score
-Neutral Bicycles always tend to be extremely awkward in Gmod, it propably wouldn't work.

Reaction score
-Support
Bicycle doesn't sound so promising but I've been thinking of a little scooter or some kind of a motorcycle what would be cheap and easily accessible for the newbs on the server.

Reaction score
+Support Bicicles would be very handy on Gmod because you can park them on pavment and ride on the roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.