Bidet

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date Start date

BIdet

• Total voters

Deleted member 4084

Do you use a bidet or no
61Bmm1mNTDL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Haris forever waiting to hear the words "Wow.....your butthole is so clean..." from his doctor - Just counting down the days till he gets a colonoscopy, he's sooo excited
jfSXyqK.png

lQpT7Uw.png

I sound stupid but WTF is a Bidet?
Humans clean themselves with water in every way, western society is the only exception to the rest of humanity because it devolved into people using paper wipes which lack in their hygiene and cleaning capability as well as being more costly and hurtful to the polluting. Bidets are the modernized and industrial invention version of what people used to do when they would take what to you may look like a watering can and use that to use one hand clean themselves. Then wash their hands after with soap and water. Now we have a machine to spray the water so you don't have to hold a watering can with the other hand. This cleans everything and is cheaper and more environmentally friendly and way more widely used globally than wiping with paper or god forbid how people in America used to use corn sticks (don't search this up).

Would you rather have a full trash can of shit wipes or an empty one with more hygiene?

Humans clean themselves with water in every way, western society is the only exception to the rest of humanity because it devolved into people using paper wipes which lack in their hygiene and cleaning capability as well as being more costly and hurtful to the polluting. Bidets are the modernized and industrial invention version of what people used to do when they would take what to you may look like a watering can and use that to use one hand clean themselves. Then wash their hands after with soap and water. Now we have a machine to spray the water so you don't have to hold a watering can with the other hand. This cleans everything and is cheaper and more environmentally friendly and way more widely used globally than wiping with paper or god forbid how people in America used to use corn sticks (don't search this up).

Would you rather have a full trash can of shit wipes or an empty one with more hygiene?
idk mate i flush mine down the toilet, not really an issue?

Back