Disposable vapes to be banned

Reaction score
all of it is bad imo, never agreed with any of it , new types of vapes directly target children with childish marketing
Yeah, the only people using vaping products should be long term smokers. The designs have gotten a bit “innocent looking” and I don’t think cotton candy flavours are really making a difference in someone’s ability to use such devices to quit.

Marketing it as a safe and flavourful thing is something I always hated. Vaping obviously isn’t safe, unfortunately it takes research nowadays to know its effects. To someone who is already smoking regularly, this is less so, because it has less toxins and is less detrimental to health compared to tobacco smoke, which is like saying that running head first into stationary trains is safer than running into moving ones. Neither are particularly good for you to say the least but the stationary train is less likely to kill you so if you’re insistent on doing one, pick the stationary train.

If you don’t smoke, and if you can quit smoking, don’t start vaping. If you’re a long term smoker, make your own mind on if you should switch or not I guess.

Reaction score
Yeah, the only people using vaping products should be long term smokers. The designs have gotten a bit “innocent looking” and I don’t think cotton candy flavours are really making a difference in someone’s ability to use such devices to quit.

Marketing it as a safe and flavourful thing is something I always hated. Vaping obviously isn’t safe, unfortunately it takes research nowadays to know its effects. To someone who is already smoking regularly, this is less so, because it has less toxins and is less detrimental to health compared to tobacco smoke, which is like saying that running head first into stationary trains is safer than running into moving ones. Neither are particularly good for you to say the least but the stationary train is less likely to kill you so if you’re insistent on doing one, pick the stationary train.

If you don’t smoke, and if you can quit smoking, don’t start vaping. If you’re a long term smoker, make your own mind on if you should switch or not I guess.
Yeah, they took the idea of vapes as a safer alternative and turned it into a more appealing alternative