Billy Belinsky - Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] ScreaM / Adelmo Droga

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Billy Belinsky

His/Her SteamID: N/a

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Billy broke rule 3.4 by killing me, for an incident that had nothing to do with me, effectively putting his life at risk for an in-adequate reason. My friend Rodrico, (who Billy and his friends were unaware of, and had no way of knowing we were friends) pointed out the man, (billy) who had shot him earlier in the leg for no reason. Rodrico continued to keep his gun in passive, and proceed up the staircase. Billy, and victor belinsky then immediately pulled out there guns and killed myself and Rodrico.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.co.nz/#!iR0B3AYJ!TpE9JF2-ZbJ-KLb2gzeaBcq2_23jxmre4nHsNVp9v-w

Tick: 13000 (may not be exact, but around there)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

*Gets shot by guy*
*Goes back with gun out*
*Complains when shot in face*

I'm done.

Reaction score
As I stated in OOC when you began to cry.

You approached our apartment, where you knew an active shootout was occurring. With weapons in passive mode. I had no idea who you were. You come up the stairs saying "That's the guy who you me", and you're surprised we shot you?.

You broke 3.4 and 3.3 entering an active shootout you had no real reason to get involved in. You approached in a threatening manner, automatic high caliber weapons in your hands. Stating, to everyone that Billy was the 'one who shot you' (Why you'd return after knowing your friend had been shot in the leg, is beyond me). With more cops inbound, and our ammo depleting, we decided it necessary to drop you before you decided to take revenge for your friend being shot.

Also, the way in which you began to position yourselves was extremely suspicious. You tried repeatedly to get behind us all (Gun in hands), and your friend stood in front of us (Also gun in hands). Which would have been a perfect position to spay us down from both sides.

In conclusion, you would not have died had you not returned to an active crime scene.
Especially with you weapons in your hands.

Reaction score
I was not attempting to get behind you at all. You also seem to be confused about who was shot. I was not the one who was shot, it was Rodrico, and this is why I posted the BR, as I had done nothing wrong, or anything that would cause me to be shot by you. I was at regal in the first place because we had purchased regal 4. We had our guns out because I was almost arrested by an officer who wanted to arrest me for having a firearm. I understand why you and your friends would have shot Rodrico, but as stated, I had done nothing to be shot.

Reaction score
One thing i never had an intention to kill i simply pointed out he shot me (For a random reason as he was aiming right at me). i simply pointed out that he shot me not caring much as it was treated, Then i walk upstairs saying well im off and i walk toward my apartment then i'm shot.
Plus the whole reason i had gun out is because my friend was having trouble with the cops on in the area of the shootout meaning we got involved on our way to our apartment.
Also we weren't behind you at all and we were using calm voices i don't see how we were a threat with our gun in passive calm voices and no intentions to kill anyone.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427730395,1427677699][/DOUBLEPOST]I stated i had a clam voice with weapon is passive if i were to want to kill you we would of walk in the apartments guns drawn as we knew you lived in the apartment . All we wanted to do was go to our home. everything was calm until you showed up. and anyway whoever that sweater vest might of been he shot for no reason escalating the situation into something it shouldn't have

*to long to comment

Reaction score
Denied

As far as I can see from the demo, Evil and Billy saw you as a threat and it was a fair reason to kill you. You two were the only other people with firearms and you decided to walk up the staircase towards their apartment with assualt rifles out in passive. Your friend then goes "That's the one that shot me" now lets just remember you two both have fully automatic assault rifles out in passive mode, so it's understandable for them to take you as a threat. Also, your movements around the pair were very suspicious, your friend was going extremely close to Viktor and suddenly going "that's the one that shot me" when you two are the only two to both assault rifles out people can see that as a threat. Also, you had the opportunity to escape the scene after killing the cop in the black Mitsubishi however you decided to stay and look for the guy who shot you and ended up dying

Basic summary thanks to @Ethan

*Gets shot by guy*
*Goes back with gun out*
*Complains when shot in face*

Status
Not open for further replies.