Ban request on Billy Belinsky (IC name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Steam / In-game Name: NiebuhrBeast / Matty Abdullah
His Steam / In-game Name: BillySavery / Billy Belinsky
His SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77689301
Reason: Killing me in a public setting, and not having a valid reason for killing me.
Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#fm

Well, basicly what happened was: I was going to the bank to sell my bazaar shop before I would relog, because I had crafted a lot and could now craft new things. So on my way to the bank I crash into Billy Belinsky in his van who was driving on the wrong side of the road, both our cars gets wrecked and I tell him: "You will have to pay for this, you were driving on the wrong side of the road", then he says: "No I won't, fuck you" (Or something in that matter). I then decide to just forget it and go to the bank and sell my bazaar shop and I then proceeded to relog. When I spawn again I go to the Parking Garage to get my wrecked car, but on my way there I see Billy Belinsky still standing on the street by his wrecked van on the wrong side of the road. I then proceed to aproach Billy and punch him once in my frustation over my wrecked car. And then, as you can see in the demo, he takes out his pistol and starts to shoot me, when he runs out of bullets he runs behind his van, takes out his MP5 and then shoots me with that instead, right on the street infront of stores with NPCs in a VERY public area. After he kills me a medic came shortly after, and when I come back to the living, both him and his wrecked car is gone, so I take it that he disconnected, which clearly states that he then knows he did something wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That whole story is wrong, jesus christ, you threatened me because I said I wouldn't pay because we was both on the wrong side of the road, you then pulled out your M4 to show superiority but didn't fire, so I now have an Rp reason to kill you, second of all you came back I didn't know you relogged did I? You punched me, so I shot you, I was still there waiting to fix my van, I ran up to the road crew guy, told him not to say anything and I ran into the shop on my right hand side and threatened them too, I did take 6.1 into consideration and when you got revived I fixed my van my self and went to get it fixed and I did not disconnect, you brought it all on yourself and then you make up this story, best of luck.
P.s I have video footage of it all :)

Reaction score
That is not a valid RP reason to shoot me, and definitly not on the street when NPCs from the bank, materials shop and bank would be able to both see and hear the gunshots. And I do not see how I am making it up when I have a demo of it, as you can see. You can also see on the demo that it is YOUR van that is on the wrong side of the road, so stop being r00d by lying, please.
Peace and love <3

Garrett Woodfield

I am neutral as if you hit him because of your frustration, he have a reason to kill you, the "Npcs" would proberly call police on you too irl, as much as they would on his weapon..

Reaction score
Support for him reciving a warning, Since irl you wouldn't just shoot someone if they punch you, Only a psychopath would do that, And you damaged his car, I still wouldn't kill a person for those reasons, I would more attempt to beat him up.

Reaction score
I am neutral as if you hit him because of your frustration, he have a reason to kill you, the "Npcs" would proberly call police on you too irl, as much as they would on his weapon..
Ikr? My fists are so sick that they are just like a gun. I shall remember to always have my hands in my pockets so the popo doesn't see them.

Reaction score
Right, My van caught on fire, you relogged so your car would respawn, you pulled an M4 out of your car and walked about with it, you deserved death.

Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/875fce0e6f59acd8299dee3731e2808e
http://gyazo.com/1aea627fbef1bc013c869cccc7df7aad

Exhibit 1, Both of our fault plus my van is the only vehicle on fire. Exhibit two Matt with an M4 in plain view of myself and the window of the shop. Please move on with your life, you deserved it, I also have video footage of me, after shooting you, yelling at the shop keepers and the roadcrew guy to not say anything also down to the coppers fault for not asking questions why I was dragging a body, police did turn up soon as shots where fired.

Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/875fce0e6f59acd8299dee3731e2808e
http://gyazo.com/1aea627fbef1bc013c869cccc7df7aad

Exhibit 1, Both of our fault plus my van is the only vehicle on fire. Exhibit two Matt with an M4 in plain view of myself and the window of the shop. Please move on with your life, you deserved it, I also have video footage of me, after shooting you, yelling at the shop keepers and the roadcrew guy to not say anything also down to the coppers fault for not asking questions why I was dragging a body, police did turn up soon as shots where fired.
As you can see in the demo I was revived really quickly after you had shot me (about 40 seconds or so), so I do not see how you would manage to tell all the NPCs and the roadcrew to not say anyhing about it, drag my body away from the road and how the roadcrew would be able to arrive and tow your vehicle THAT fast. Also, you keep saying you have video of everything proving me wrong etc., just show it already then, cause these screenshots doesn't really show anything else then me trying to convince you to pay up, but it obivously didn't work, so I gave up, put the M16 back in my trunk and went to bank to sell my bazaar shop. And no, I did not relog so I could spawn my car, I did it because I had reached a new firearms level and could now craft new weapons, it would not be necessary for me to relog since I had and always have a wrench in my trunk.
And just to tell you: Having screenshots of a situation like this instead of a demo, is like taking pictures of a crowd of men in some public showers showering, showing them to people and saying: "They all had sex together", instead of having a video of it prooving it. (I know I went a little out of the ordinary there, but deal with it <3)
I know I shouldn't have punched you, but I was a little upset that you could not see that it was you who did something wrong by driving on the wrong side of the road and you still don't wanna admit it, even though your own screenshots proove you wrong and that is actually the only thing your screenshots were good for prooving... that you are wrong.

Reaction score
Key points
It was both our fault we crashed, we was both on the wrong side of the road.
I had a wrench, my car wasn't towed.
Stop worrying about 6.1, police turned up at the scene anyway.
I had an Rp reason to kill you.
You wasn't revived quickly it took the Paramedics about 3 times to revive you and you was dead about 3.5 minutes because I needed the timer on my van to run out before I could fix it.
The video will be up soon.
Wait for an admin to deal with it now.

Reaction score
Key points
It was both our fault we crashed, we was both on the wrong side of the road.
I had a wrench, my car wasn't towed.
Stop worrying about 6.1, police turned up at the scene anyway.
I had an Rp reason to kill you.
You wasn't revived quickly it took the Paramedics about 3 times to revive you and you was dead about 3.5 minutes because I needed the timer on my van to run out before I could fix it.
The video will be up soon.
Wait for an admin to deal with it now.
Your story doesn't make sense... you were talking about that you told the roadcrew to be quiet about you killing me, and now you're saying that you fixed it yourself with a wrench? Sorry to say, but you are tripping over your own feet. Also, if you would be so kind to check my demo, you can see that it did not take me three and a half minute to come back to life. And NO, it was not both our faults, cause whilst your car is entirely on the wrong side of the road, mine is slightly on the other because I naturally tried to avoid crashing into you.
About the admin thing, I spoke with Alabin about it shortly after the situation, so don't worry. He was the one who told me to make this ban request.

Reaction score
Yes, all the admins tell you to make a ban request if they are not there, duh! and yeah roadcrew showed up with fire brigade but I told him not to fix it for 500 dollars when I had a wrench on me and no we both cornered badly and tried getting into our own lanes and met in the middle and crashed.

Reaction score
You can see Matt got revived soon as I drove off, so he was still blurry eyed, I also forgot to render in 1080p, the reason I ran behind my van when I ran out of bullets is because I thought that you had a gun too. BEcause you know, you did threaten to and I quote "Find me and kill me"

Reaction score
You can see Matt got revived soon as I drove off, so he was still blurry eyed, I also forgot to render in 1080p, the reason I ran behind my van when I ran out of bullets is because I thought that you had a gun too. BEcause you know, you did threaten to and I quote "Find me and kill me"

So where is the part where he actually threatened you? "I'm gona find you and gona kill you" is big mounth, especially when he already had a gun on hi's back. Why didn't he kill you straight after you crashed if he really wanted to?

Secondly, if someone runs up to you. Punches you once and then runs off again doesn't mean you can spray an entire m9-s mag and a mp5 mag on him. After you sprayed the m9-s mag on him and he still didn't tried to return fire it should've been obvious that he didn't had a gun on him.

Thirdly, you know that 2 cctv camaras saw you shoot him, the 3 bank employee's heared and saw you, the chair seller guy heared you, the coffee shop guy heared you, the fish shop guy heared you, the guy who sell bandages and stuff heared you, i think the whole hospital heared you shoot him. They just had to come out and see you shoot matty.

Reaction score
To be honest Billy the only thing that you could of done there is leave the scene as soon as possible. Because there is too many NPC's to be dealing with.

ICly you are pretty much a physchopath and he did threaten to kill you while having a weapon on his back. Which is pretty stupid because it only costs about 6k to fix that car, if that. And to be honest 6k in perp is nothing. I really think that Matty shouldn't of threatened him in the first place as it was unneccessary.

Reaction score
But let's be honest police showed up straight away, so is it really a break of 6.1? The npc's done there job by phoning police, it's just the policemans fault or mattys fault for not grassing me up/doing his job properly, secondly bollocks to CCTV because again the police could have done more. Thirdly we live in a town where the bank gets robbed daily the "npcs" should expect a a shootout in the street in this crime hell hole of a town. Fourthly it all happened in about two seconds so, no he was running away and then he turns and I finish him. Fifthly @JarredInator , you are permanent banned at the moment because of the amount of warnings and bans you have on record so you're points are invalid.

Lastly, just because there is Npc's there, doesn't mean you cannot break rules you just gotta Rp it right and it was Rped right because police showed up straight away

Reaction score
But let's be honest police showed up straight away, so is it really a break of 6.1? The npc's done there job by phoning police, it's just the policemans fault or mattys fault for not grassing me up/doing his job properly, secondly bollocks to CCTV because again the police could have done more. Thirdly we live in a town where the bank gets robbed daily the "npcs" should expect a a shootout in the street in this crime hell hole of a town. Fourthly it all happened in about two seconds so, no he was running away and then he turns and I finish him. Fifthly @JarredInator , you are permanent banned at the moment because of the amount of warnings and bans you have on record so you're points are invalid.

Firstly, what? the guys around town called the police and half of them saw you + your car and would deffinatly give that information to the police force. Secondly, again what? bollocks to them? they caught you on camara and what does that have to mean with the police force failing? Thirdly, if they expect a shootout doesn't mean you can just do it for no reason... Fourthly, he runs away and then you spray him. He turns around and you spray another mag in him while he clearly didn't post a real threat to you. Fifthly, because i'm permabanned doesn't mean my points are invalid. Funny joke though, made me laugh.

Reaction score
I had more than enough reasons to kill him i.e damaging my car threatening my life, carrying a gun whilst threatening my life, punching me. Just because npcs caught me or cameras did, that doesn't automatically put me in prison, the police force has to do some work lol. And I didn't see him turn around I just ran to my van. HE posed a massive threat to my life looooooooooooool, actually watch the video.

Reaction score
Your ban request is currently being worked on.

Original Poster has not provided a correct link to the demo, however the "defendent" has provided a video and the request will be evaluated and a decision made from that video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.