Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Tony Reggitoni
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Reggitoni
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60846721

Why were you punished?: Server Blacklist | Officer shot and killed a person who verbally assaulted him and pushed him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well since I was too well versed the last time I'll try to keep it short and without the fancy terminology: Im sorry for my actions that led to my blacklist, in which I slain ( unbeknownst to myself at the time) the Major of the PD and led to me being blacklisted for two months.
At the time i was vaguely familiar with our SOPs and Use of Force Guidelines, which assisted in my lack of judgement when this incident occurred. I'm just a "new" player who very openly enjoys the PD and would love a second chance to prove it, opposed to waiting a full two months, maybe forced FTO patrols for a few which will both assist your officers who need FTO time and aids me in becoming a better police officer.
I hope this request finds you well and you are able to accept my apology, Major A1L, and any other PD official my actions may have offended. Thank you for your consideration.

-Tony Reggitoni, Best Italian the force had.

Back