Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Tony Reggitoni
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Reggitoni
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60846721

Why were you punished?: Server Blacklist | Officer shot and killed a person who verbally assaulted him and pushed him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I deeply regret my actions which resulted in the unfortunate incident involving the Major of the PD. In the heat of the moment, I made a grave mistake by resorting to the use of force without properly assessing the situation. It was a moment of impulsiveness and lack of awareness on my part, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I understand the gravity of my actions and the impact they have not only on the department but also on the trust and integrity that we strive to uphold within our community of Perpheads. As someone who genuinely values the principles of law enforcement and the importance of maintaining order, I am devastated by the consequences of my actions.

I want to assure you that this incident has served as a wake-up call for me. I have taken the time to reflect on my actions, and I am committed to learning from this experience and improving myself as an officer. I understand the importance of following protocols and procedures diligently, and I am determined to regain your trust and the trust of my fellow officers.

To the Chiefs of Command and the Major, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, embarrassment, or disappointment my actions may have caused you and the department. I humbly request another chance to prove myself and demonstrate my dedication to serving our community with integrity and professionalism.

I am willing to accept any consequences or additional training deemed necessary for me to earn back my place within the department. I assure you that I am fully committed to upholding the values and standards of our esteemed department moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.