Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mallard
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: PlainviewOil
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcduffy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:640887622

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Continued to break rules as SS

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologise for being an idiot as Secret Service. the first time i commited mrdm because i was out of line and let my frustrations loose. the second time i came back after a ban i became ss again and thought itd be funny to joke around a bit and get in the way of another ss. Obviously this was stupid of me and i shouldve considered just properly roleplaying and abiding the rules. Not obstructing another ss and being a fool. its been a couple of months now since ive been SS and only recently rejoined the server again. I would like to play properly as SS and roleplay the job the way it should as i've roleplayed as ss many times before and enjoyed it. I dont wish for my stupidity in a period of time to prevent me from ever playing SS again, though i understand i shouldve thought of that when/before i did those things. Nonetheless i want to apologise and ask for another chance to prove that i can do better because i do truly enjoy this job role within the server. Thank you for reading and for your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.