Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: benj
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Aaron Davidson
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Davidson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: making a '' facist'' joke about italy

Why should this appeal be considered?: tinky said something about me switching sides when i lost so i said
'' just like italy did in ww2'' and then murtsley got offended by this i had no idea why as this wasnt directed at him i apologised to him and im sorry as i didnt know his family was affected by ww2 and i didnt mean to offend anyone and i really hope you accept my apology @murtsley it wont happen again

Reaction score
I do not, you kept saying that I was over sensitive because of something that I find to be absolutely unacceptable. You need to consider your actions more carefully in future. Especially for someone that hopes to join the staff team as either a helper, enforcer or even community manager.

You need to genuinely understand that somethings are not joked about and I think you need to consider your actions more carefully in future and show a bit of maturity.

Reaction score

Its an hour or two IIRC, sit it out and calm down. In future if you make a comment that offends someone (On the grounds that it'd be reasonable to take offense, which in this case it was) Don't instigate further trying to claim innocence. A simple apology would have sufficed. This is a reoccurring trend for you as well and you are lucky this wasn't a longer ban.

Reaction score
please check your pm's mate i genuinley didnt mean any harm by it and im so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.