Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Obama
Your Roleplay Name: Alwin von shilton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130222364

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1 - User killed another officer and immediately disconnected

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm sorry for any confusion and issues I may have caused. Before getting banned last night, I was messing around a bit. I know that what I did is not acceptable, and I shouldn't have been doing that. However, I did it, and I'm admitting to it. The reason I was banned was for killing my friend while playing as a police officer, although I had checked with my friend and he said he never reported it and doesn't really care about it. He thought it was all in good fun, and so did I. I was banned while I was offline, so I wasn't able to explain. I understand that what I did was wrong, but I didn't think any harm would have been caused by it, as it was just a joke on my friend, not a random person. In no way did I intend to be malicious, but I am sorry for what I have done. I had just been unbanned hours prior to this ban, and I was excited to play on the server. However, I was too foolish to realize at the moment that what I was doing was wrong. Once again, I am sorry, and I promise something like this will not happen again.

Reaction score
I was his friend and I just want to say how I don't actually care about what he done to me, it affected me in no way I wouldn't have reported him at all we were just joking around

Status
Not open for further replies.