Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Prizimzs
Your Roleplay Name: Ethan Richards
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:421696740

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Crashing into another player on purpose for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was extremely new to the server and it was my first day actually trying to play properly, and i'd wanted to create a scenario with another taxi driver for fun and was going around saying it was my turf.

When i'd came up to the taxi driver i'd ran into him to aggravate him and then offered him to box which he must've not liked or enjoyed the scenario i was attempting to create which resulted in him reporting me to an Admin.

During my Admin sit i explained how i wasn't interested nor cared about receiving this punishment but as i've played the server a bit longer i understand that i need to abide by the rules and play normally. I was and still am interested in buying premium on this server as the Taxi driver job is generally fun as you get to earn money and communicate to numerous people within the server.

I believe this appeal should be considered as i've learnt my lesson and as being a new player i didn't properly understand the server, i want to get my chance back to be able to continue being a taxi driver within the server.

I'm sorry to the admin that i wasn't particularly nice to during my sit but i just didn't understand at the time that it was a reasonable blacklist and to the guy that reported me i'm sorry for creating a scenario that he didn't enjoy.

I'd like to get back to the Taxi job as soon as possible and helping other members in the community commute around the map.