Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Cory Howard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170395402

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.20 - User disconnected as soon as he realised he was about to be detained by an officer that was sprinting towards him with a gun pointed at him. Use then lied about the situation in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alright, first we're going to start off where it all happened, I was in the subway because I thought the dealer was there, and he wasn't. So I ran into the bathroom to change my settings quickly and when I saved the settings, my game started to freeze and mess up really bad it was unplayable due to the constant freezing, I was about to relog. Someone tried to come down there and rob me with a knife but he wasn't near me enough to where I couldn't pull out my firearm. So I equipped my gun and shot him dead luckily. I didn't hear any sirens or anything so I thought I was safe to relog.

I came back and nobody was around, so I didn't think anything of it. A admin messaged me and I explained what happened but I was banned anyways, not really sure why even though I told the admin I could re-roleplay the scene or I could just be put in jail for double my time.

Sorry for my actions, I didn't mean to break any rules, I was only trying to fix my game and make the experience better for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.